Farewell
I can't believe it's already been 8 weeks! This class flew by and I really enjoyed the class. I learned a lot about social media and was able to create my blog Green Earth. I am sad to see this class ending and wish that it was a longer class...
However, I am so happy I was able to learn all that I did in these last 8 weeks.
Personal branding is really important especially in social media world with LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Blogger. Your brand is what sets you apart from others but also helps you connect with those you have similar interest with. It's important that your brand is authentic and true to who you are. Everyone is unique, special and beautiful and I really enjoyed looking and reading everyones blog posts and learning more about each one of you. I am excited to continue on this blog journey and hope to continue growing Green Earth and see where it takes me.
In the future I am going to keep my Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and my LinkedIn. I hope that in the future as I get more experience in the business world and learn more about what exactly I want to do in life, so that I can connect and network with more people on LinkedIn. It's a great tool to use and I am happy this class had us learn about it.
I hope to see everyone still blogging away. Take care and go enjoy nature :]
However, I am so happy I was able to learn all that I did in these last 8 weeks.
Personal branding is really important especially in social media world with LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Blogger. Your brand is what sets you apart from others but also helps you connect with those you have similar interest with. It's important that your brand is authentic and true to who you are. Everyone is unique, special and beautiful and I really enjoyed looking and reading everyones blog posts and learning more about each one of you. I am excited to continue on this blog journey and hope to continue growing Green Earth and see where it takes me.
In the future I am going to keep my Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and my LinkedIn. I hope that in the future as I get more experience in the business world and learn more about what exactly I want to do in life, so that I can connect and network with more people on LinkedIn. It's a great tool to use and I am happy this class had us learn about it.
I hope to see everyone still blogging away. Take care and go enjoy nature :]

Comments
Post a Comment