An adventure blog of my hikes, explorations and backpacking trips, wellness tips, green and earth friendly products
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Happy Monday! This week I wanted to talk about the joys of traveling. Traveling is not only great for sightseeing but it can also be just as important for your mental health. Traveling has proven to awaken your senses and give you an over all feeling of bliss. Traveling is a great way to connect back to who you are and who you want to be rather than focus on the daily stresses many of us go through. Many people believe traveling has to be super expensive, but that is not always the case. There are different countries that are not as expensive to travel to and the US dollar can go a long way! Here I found a video from the Vaga Brothers who explore some of the cheapest travel places in the world. I chose them because their youtube videos are always interesting and visually appealing. They also do a great job with their research. I have have traveled to Thailand in the past using their tips to keep it cheap and it worked! I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration maybe for your next travel destination! :)
- Jenna
Here's a picture of me in Thailand, where I also decided to volunteer at an animal sanctuary! They help save these elephants from all the tourist trekking and animal abuse.
Wow that is awesome that you have had that kind of experience!!!!!!! I'm jealous. Elephants are great animals and I hate seeing them or any animal being abused.
Great experience! International travel opens up a new world of experiences, culture, and a different way of life. Compared to the United States, travel in other countries can be affordable with rail systems, hostels, and airbnb. I have heard a couple of people talk about Budapest being amazing and affordable. That is a place I would like to see one day.
Wow that is awesome that you have had that kind of experience!!!!!!! I'm jealous. Elephants are great animals and I hate seeing them or any animal being abused.
ReplyDeleteGreat experience! International travel opens up a new world of experiences, culture, and a different way of life. Compared to the United States, travel in other countries can be affordable with rail systems, hostels, and airbnb. I have heard a couple of people talk about Budapest being amazing and affordable. That is a place I would like to see one day.
ReplyDelete