Hello Everyone,
My name is Jenna Shumate and I am 25 years old. I work at a little vegan cafe where I run the marketing and day to day tasks. Before working at the cafe I didn't fully understand how much social media is so important for small businesses. At the cafe, I use social media to do promotions, follow other vegan accounts and connect with other organizations. Working at a vegan cafe has opened my eyes up to a lot of environmental issues that we have in todays world. Such as pollution, wasting plastic and harming our environment and others. Since moving to California, I have found myself outside almost every other day hiking mountains, running, rock climbing and exploring and being more of an activist for the environment. One particular social media account I am an active user of is, Instagram. I find myself admiring other accounts who also enjoy to hike and use their account for sharing their photos of their journey and sending words of inspiration. This blog I am hoping is to represent a brand that is positive, healthy, environmentally friendly and full of adventures. I hope you enjoy my journey/blog as it might inspire you to explore the world a little more!

This is a photo of me (Right) and one of my best friends exploring Glacier National Park last July!
"Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better"
- Albert Einstein


Here are the 5 blogs I follow


Comments

  1. I'm ready to travel (via your blogs) and learn some more things. I like the positive message being promoted!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts