The 5 blogs I choose are

1. https://comokate.wordpress.com/2017/09/10/come-twirl-with-me/

2. https://jennanikole.blogspot.com/2017/09/where-i-came-from-where-im-going.html

3. https://nowlivingblog.wordpress.com

4. https://shannonrainwaterblog.wordpress.com

5. http://enomuun.blogspot.com



I chose Como Kate because she is a business entrepreneur who is trying to expand her business. I think it's really important to support small business's and help them grow! I also really appreciate that she is growing this business out of her home and I think she will do such a great job at it. I also chose Jenna because I am excited to hear more about her journey into finding herself. I also grew up doing cheerleading so I can relate to that as well. I chose Now living because I believe my blog can also relate to hers. I think its really important to live your best life and to be happy and healthy as Now living promotes. I also really love DIY projects, so I am excited to see what she posts about DIY projects. I chose Shannon rain water blog because I really appreciate and love what she is promoting about. I think its really important to help others and I think making her blog about that is really beautiful. I am excited to read what she posts. I chose enomuun blog because its about food, travel and fashion and I believe that my blog and hers have a lot in common.

Comments

Popular Posts