LinkedIn- Is it beneficial?
There are many social media websites that will help promote your brand image. Common social media outlets are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. One in particular that I did not realize would have an impact on helping me create more of my brand image was, LinkedIn. LinkedIn is commonly used to help find jobs. Setting up and using LinkedIn is pretty simple and here is how..
- First you create a profile and upload an appropriate photo.
- Then you will share your degrees and what you are studying- This will help for potential job recruiters to get to know you a little better.
- Finally, you will write a summary about the industry and what interest you. You will also share the skills that you possess and are able to share with others.
The best thing about LinkedIn is that you can search different profiles that interest you. For example, you can search people, groups, jobs, content, companies and schools. I loved this because I was able to search for other eco friendly and health conscious groups. It's a great way to learn more tips and tricks of being earth conscious. Another group I found was hiking, trekking and adventuring group. Within this group you can connect with other members and learn more about them. You can also look up jobs that interest you in your area or other places around the world. If you want to work for a company that is "eco-friendly". Simply type in "eco-friendly" in the search section and see what pops up!

Comments
Post a Comment